Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
The term “Paramount Auto Group” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14116 Garfield Avenue, Paramount, CA 90723. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, listings, advertisements, and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• A $150 documentation fee is required for every transaction. Other fees may or may not apply.
• The vehicle(s) offered for sale have previously been in car accidents or experienced some other type damage. As such, we cannot guarantee the functionality of the vehicles and we accept no liability for the functionality of the vehicles for sale. Our default position is that the vehicle(s) for sale are non-functional. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to confirm, research inspect and/or investigate vehicles and any and all vehicle information including but limited to accident, title and ownership history.
• Vehicles are sold AS IS with absolutely NO WARRANTY impressed or implied. No verbal agreement or representation will be binding.
• Paramount Auto Group does not guarantee that any vehicle sold can be legally registered in any state or country or any other jurisdiction. The purchaser accepts the risks associated with variations in vehicle title and registration laws between states, provinces, countries or any other jurisdictions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of California, U.S.
IMPORTANT – CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY
Please note that California residents will not receive a title to any vehicle purchased. California residents will receive an ACQUISITION BILL OF SALE from Paramount Auto Dismantlers on CA DMV form REG 262 as required by California law. Paramount Auto Group makes no representations or warranties as to the condition of any vehicle or if it can be registered at a later date. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect the vehicle or have the vehicle inspected prior to purchase. It is also the buyer's responsibility to understand the vehicle's ownership history and legal title and how an ACQUISITION BILL OF SALE may affect the buyer’s ability to register the vehicle in the future.
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
3. IF A CUSTOMER CANCELS OR FAILS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE, THE DEPOSIT WILL BE LOST.
4. ALL TRANSPORTATION PRICES PROVIDED ARE ESTIMATED PRICES ONLY. BUYERS WILL NEED TO CONFIRM SPECIFIC PRICING WITH THEIR TRANSPORTATION COMPANY.
5. ALL CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS WILL RECEIVE AN ACQUISITION BILL OF SALE (CA DMV FORM 262), UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
6. ALL CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY CALIFORNIA SALES TAX AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
7. ALL CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS PURCHASE VEHICLES FROM PARAMOUNT AUTO DISMANTLERS WHICH IS A LICENSED AND REGISTERED DISMANTLER.
California Buyers - How to register an Acquisition Bill Of Sale
These are general guidelines. Consult your local DMV for specific requirements. Bring the bill of sale (Acquisition bill of sale) form REG 262 to your local DMV office.
You will receive a moving permit and then you must obtain:
1. A smog check
2. A brake and lamp inspection
3. A VIN# inspection done at DMV or CHP
4. If the vehicle is a truck, you must get it weighed
When completed, the DMV will give you new license plates and tags and then send you a new title, which will be a branded salvage title, in about 3 to 6 weeks.